The Sprout Social team updated the graphs of the best times to posts on social platforms. Based on interaction data from 25,000-plus customers, the study provides detailed analysis across major networks and broken down by industry.
So, here are the key data points for the best times to post on Facebook:
– The best times to post to Facebook are Wednesday at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
– Wednesday is the best day to post on Facebook.
– The safest times to post are weekdays from 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
– Sunday has the least amount of engagement for Facebook during the week.
– Early mornings and evenings, before 7 a.m. and after 5 p.m. have the least amount of engagement per day.
The best times for brands to post on Instagram:
– The best times to post on Instagram are Wednesday at 11 a.m. and Friday at 10–11 a.m.
– Wednesday is the overall best day to post to Instagram
– The safest times to post are Tuesday through Friday, 10 a.m–3 p.m.
– Sunday receives the least amount of engagement on Instagram
– The least amount of engagement occurs during late night and early morning from 11 p.m.–3 a.m.
The best times to post on LinkedIn:
– The best times to post to Linkedin are Wednesday at 9–10 a.m. and 12 p.m.
– The best day to post on LinkedIn is Wednesday.
– The safest times to post are Tuesday through Friday from 8 a.m.–2 p.m.
– The least engagement per day occurs on Sunday and the least popular times to post are every day from 9 p.m. to 3 a.m.
You’ll also want to keep in mind stats for when to post on Twitter:
– The best times to post on Twitter are Wednesday at 9 a.m. and Friday at 9 a.m.
– Tuesday and Wednesday are the best days to post on Twitter.
– The safest times to post are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
– Saturday gets the least engagement.
– Times to avoid that get the lowest engagement are every day from 10 p.m–4 a.m.